Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not letting another month go by.....!!

The days are just rushing past, there's barely any time to scrap!
Today I've been helping at a Sausage Sizzle for school, but I had to come home and scrap since I haven't done any for ages!

I just did this page quickly for the Scrap the Boys Challenge this month...Dancer or Prancer?? My boys are most definitely  dancers! Everytime I pick up either of my cameras or my phone, I find new photos or videos of my boys and my nephews practicing their dance moves! The latest is the "shuffle". Check it out on you-tube if you can't see it in these photos! lol
Using free papers from a recent scrapping magazine. Grunged it up a bit since it was purple (just liek Callum's shirt so I could get away with it!)
And this is a canvas I did for my friend Barbie for a Secret Santa Swap. She guessed straight away it was from me, so I guess I wasn't a very good Secret Santa! lol

The other couple I've done are for the Design Team so can't show those just yet! Couple more days....

1 comment:

Heather Jacob said...

I love these pages.. beautiful work ... I am thinking of entering a page in scrap the boys.. it seems like a fun site..I have put a page in WW1 challenge this month .. GREY + MASKING + WHITE.. i really enjoyed creating this page ... challenges really are great aren't they ?? hugs x