Sunday, October 3, 2010

AWOL...Again!

Can't believe it's been so long since my last post! I did have a good excuse though...had to go to the city as my big sis has been in hospital. Been a couple of big weeks but seems to be back under control now.
So, on a much brighter note.....here are the lo's I did before I had to run away:

 This first one with the October kit at Country Papercraft


 This one also for CPC A challemge to use fibres. I stitched the flowers which were pre-punched in this c/s. Don't know how many years I've had this and not used it, but finally found a use for it! Gorgeous girlie Cosmo Cricket pp's...I had to steal my niece for the morning and take some photos just so I could use it!

Another newsletter item.....my Little Book Worm! Love these Bo Bunny pp's!
The next one was for the cybercrop over at Scrapping Outback. Don't be fooled...my craft room is not really that tidy! Obviously had just had a reshuffle so it looks clean and tidy!
This is my "swap-back" from my Friend Leonie. I sent her some photos and she sent some to me and we each scrapped each others. Fun to try someone else's style for a change. Love what she did with mine..hope she loved hers too!

Another Scrapping Outback Twilight Cybercrop challenge. I had to do some quite different things with this Cybercrop. I could have looked at them and decided they were just too hard (or time consuming!), but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try some new things...and guess what??? I loved how they all turned out!

Final CPC newsletter item...shaped background (not round or square) And barely any pp! So not me...I love my patterned paper!!
Have got a few more to scan and upload but will save them for another day.
Might also share some photos from my 20 year High School Reunion last night!....or I might not!
20 years! I remember when I was a kid and my mum and dad went to their 20 year reunions and I thought they must be sooo old to be out of high school for 20 years! lol.....now that's me! OLD!!

No comments: