Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June is here so new lo's to show!

CPC Newsletter is out today. If you want to see it in full head over to Countrypapercraft.com.au
Here are the lo's I did this month:


This one is a scraplift of a lo by Karen Smith (and I think she borrowed the design from someone else but I'm not sure who so apologies to whoever didn't get credit for it!) The challenge was to create a lo for less than $5. Easy! White c/s, glimmermist and some scrap paper! A few leftover rubons and ribbon scraps and voila!!
The next challenge was to use the Kit which was all BG this month. Not my first choice but easier to work with than I initially though and suited to b&w, sepia or coloured photos.


                                                                                    

The Stash Challenge this month was to use up some Cosmo Cricket, which I thought I didn't have any of, but turns out I have lots! Just love this lo of Phil and Tyler at the beach on Boxing Day.

1 comment:

Kris said...

More fantastic layouts Rach.. you're on fire girl!!