Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Camp and Newsletter layouts



Just a quick post to upload some of the lo's I did for the midmonth Countrypapercraft Newsletter and some I did at the retreat.




This one I did for my cyberfriend (and now RL friend after meeting her at scrap camp).... ALISON
She had this photo of her 3 boys and wasn't sure what to do with it so I offered to play with it, and she let me!  I didn't even know she had a thing for frogs when I included that cute frog button just to "fun it up" a bit!!
The quote is one I've wanted to use for a long time. I will still use it one day on my boy's pages as I have some photos in mind.

I have a few more lo's from camp but haven't scanned them all yet. I will upload them a bit later, and hopefully some I'll get done today if I hurry up and get off the computer!

No comments: