Monday, May 24, 2010

My First Blog Challenge at CPC

Forgot to say it was my turn to do the weekly challenge at Country Papercraft http://www.countrypapercraft.com.au/ and wouldn't you know it....we were away! I managed to schedule it all to happen automatically and it actually worked.
I designed this sketch using my digital downloads from Kaisercraft

And here's the example:
 

An old photo of Callum and lots of scraps so I didn't have to clean my desk! I used a torn up pizza box, inked,  to create the background. I've seen it done in a magazine lo and thought I'd give it a go. It's quite effective for not much effort, don't you think????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach
You are welcome to join in the whispers on my blog if you could just send me your addy so that the person infront of you can send you there page i will be putting the list up tomorrow !!
Thanks Bridge

Leanne said...

Hi Rach
Love your layout...the pizza box stamping looks fantastic, I must try that some time :)