Saturday, May 15, 2010

CPC Newsletter is out today!

You can check out my latest creations and also see the monthly challenges, with prizes up for grabs!

These 2 were created using the monthly designer kit that I get to play with! Love these papers!!


This one was a challenge to use stuff available from CPC shop. Bit different to what I thought I was going to do with these photos but I love how it turned out.
This last one was a challenge to only use Bazzill, no patterned paper. I wasn't inspired at all as I LOVE my patterned paper but I guess the idea is to get out of your comfort zone isn't it, so I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised how it turned out!


The boys had footy at home today. Tyler's team (12's) played really well though they lost. Tyler's team scored 2 goals 1 behind and Tyler scored one of the goals and the behind!

This is Tyler's goal. He kicked the boal, propmtly fell over and the ball rolled through the goals! Awesome.


And here's Callum chasing the footy. His team (14's) had a win this week for the first time so that was awesome!


Off to my craft room now to do some challenges for the Little Scrapbook Shop May Birthday Cybercrop


No comments: